From 17 December 2022 to 09 April 2023
|Sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday||Thrusday, friday, saturday||Week|
|SINGLE||139€ to 159€||179€ to 209€||1093€ to 1263€|
|BIG SINGLE ou PETITE DOUBLE||159€ to 199€||229€ to 289€||1323€ to 1663€|
|DOUBLE||209€ to 259€||279€ to 349€||1673€ to 2083€|
|TRIPLE||289€ to 319€||359€ to 419€||2233€ to 2533€|
|TRIPLE ATTIC||279€ to 309€||349€ to 409€||2163€ to 2463€|
|FAMILYor MINI-SUITE||319€ to 359€||389€ to 479€||2443€ to 2873€|
|Bed & Breakfast rates|
|Overlooking the slopes: +10€ / night/ room|
|Extra half-board: adult 30€ • child 15€ (-12 years)|
- Minimum stay of 3 nights during the week and 4 nights around the weekend – 1 week minimum outside of school holidays
- Pets are welcome, on the condition that they don’t cause any damage
- Half-board available, including dinner (starter, main and dessert) at one of the local restaurants selected by us.
- Check-in from 3pm and check-out until 11am (early arrival option and leaving rate)
- Local tourist tax: 1,50€ per night and per person (more than 12 years old)
We ask for a 30% deposit upon booking to confirm your stay. Fees will be applied depending on the date that you cancel.
- Between booking and 1 month before arrival: 30% of the price
- Between 1 month and 1 week before arrival: 50% of the booking price
- Between 1 week and the day of arrival: the full price will be charged
Please note that customers have no right of withdrawal pursuant to Article L121-21-8 12 of the French Consumer Code. The Conditions of Sale outline the terms for cancelling and/or amending your booking.