From 19 December 2020 to 10 April 2021
|Sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday||Thrusday, friday, saturday||Week|
|SINGLE||129€ to 149€||169€ to 199€||1023€ to 1193€|
|BIG SINGLE ou PETITE DOUBLE||149€ to 195€||210€ to 280€||1226€ to 1620€|
|DOUBLE||199€ to 255€||260€ to 340€||1576€ to 2040€|
|TRIPLE||275€ to 309€||339€ to 405€||2117€ to 2451€|
|TRIPLE ATTIC||265€ to 289€||329€ to 385€||2047€ to 2311€|
|FAMILYor MINI-SUITE||305€ to 340€||369€ to 450€||2327€ to 2710€||Bed & Breakfast rates|
|Overlooking the slopes: +10€ / night/ room|
|Extra half-board: adult 30€ • child 15€ (-12 years)|
- Minimum stay of 3 nights during the week and 4 nights around the weekend – 1 week minimum outside of school holidays
- Pets are welcome, on the condition that they don’t cause any damage
- Half-board available, including dinner (starter, main and dessert) at one of the local restaurants selected by us.
- Check-in from 3pm and check-out until 11am (early arrival option and leaving rate)
- Local tourist tax: 1,50€ per night and per person (more than 12 years old)
We ask for a 30% deposit upon booking to confirm your stay. Fees will be applied depending on the date that you cancel.
- Between booking and 1 month before arrival: 30% of the price
- Between 1 month and 1 week before arrival: 50% of the booking price
- Between 1 week and the day of arrival: the full price will be charged
Please note that customers have no right of withdrawal pursuant to Article L121-21-8 12 of the French Consumer Code. The Conditions of Sale outline the terms for cancelling and/or amending your booking.