Le Tremplin in “après-bike” mode!
The Tremplin is “The Place to Be” and welcomes you daily from 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm on the outdoor terrace for some “après-bike” in a super-hot atmosphere! Every week, live bands and DJs will set the foot of the Pleney slopes alight for a wonderful time with family or friends after a day’s riding or walking.
This summer 2017, Le Tremplin offers you…
- Saturday 24th june : Jazz Hedonista • Jazz, Swing
- Friday 30th june : Ronan Gravier • Electro, Deep House
- Saturday 1st july : Spartan Session • Fun Radio + Basscamp
The Tremplin, HQ and Rally Point for the Spartan Race all weekend!
- Wednesday 05th july : The Spotter • Rock
- Sunday 9th july : Ronan Gravier • Electro, Deep House
- Tuesday 11th july : Les Spam’s • Rock
- July 13-16 : Experience the Harleys Days Morzine live concerts direct from the stadium’s giant screen
- Sunday 16th july : Colax • Groove
- Tuesday 18th july : Jazz Hedonista • Jazz, Swing
- Friday 21st july : Caramelo Latino • Latino
- Sunday 23th july : Squid Lips • Rock
- Friday 28th july : Achille’s Family • Soul, Funk
- Sunday 30th july : Alam • Reggae
From South America, New Orleans and the Caribbean, Jazz Hedonista offers titles from the repertoire of the great American voices. A unique sound between classical jazz and modern pop, all with a touch of rhythms originating somewhere between Brazil and Cuba: A group not to be missed.
The music of CARAMELO LATINO is a festive cocktail with a mix of latino rhythms, in a “caliente” atmosphere. The flamenco flavour is perfumed with latin rhythms, the rumbas mingle with boleros, cumbias and salsas.
Yes, this is eclecticism, but with rock sauce: Lolo and Nico on the rhythm section at the back, Tof is a seasoned leader as well as a guitarist, while Kris breaks in, particularly on violin and guitar. Finally, Steve is the crazy, brazen front man.
Squid Lips are from Manchester and mix rock, reggae, jazz and blues cover versions and compositions. Here for the third season in Morzine at the Tremplin.
Like their Cat Achilles, the nonchalant group offers stratospheric sounds. Born in the desert of the soul not seen in France for years, orphans, they express themselves with a glaring sincerity. After having supported the great George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic, they put out their 1st EP “Joie de Vivre” the launching pad for their MAXI which will be released on June 26th under the name of HARMONY.
ALAM, a French reggae group whose mindful and politically-aware lyrics are delivered by a lone female voice full of life and warmth, have already proven their ability through their shows and collaborations with some of the major members of the reggae scene both in France and internationally. The group’s 7 years of touring and gig experience has seen them perform at over 600 concerts, including as support for the biggest reggae artists (Tiken Jah Fakoly, Groundation, Gladiators, Skatalités, Sebastien Sturm, Pablo Moses, U Roy, Danakil Broussaï, Alborosie, SOJA …) on top of releasing 2 albums: “Premier souffle” (2008) and “Family” (2011) and their new EP “Un autre chemin”! ALAM is a weapon against cynicism and is doing some good in the world!