From 13 December 2019 to 14 April 2020
|Sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday||Thrusday, friday, saturday||Week|
|SINGLE||95€ to 149€||115€ to 199€||610€ to 994€|
|LARGE SINGLE or SMALL DOUBLE||115€ to 185€||149€ to 270€||758€ to 1820€|
|DOUBLE||159€ to 245€||190€ to 330€||1016€ to 1640€|
|TRIPLE||230€ to 299€||275€ to 395€||1470€ to 1986€|
|FAMILY or MINI-SUITE||270€ to 340€||325€ to 450€||1730€ to 2260€|
|Bed & Breakfast rates|
|Overlooking the slopes: +10€ / night/ room|
|Extra half-board: adult 30€ • child 15€ (-12 years)|
- Minimum stay of 3 nights during the week and 4 nights around the weekend – 1 week minimum outside of school holidays
- Pets are welcome, on the condition that they don’t cause any damage
- Half-board available, including dinner (starter, main and dessert) at one of the local restaurants selected by us.
- Check-in from 3pm and check-out until 11am (early arrival option and leaving rate)
- Local tourist tax: 1,50€ per night and per person (more than 12 years old)
We ask for a 30% deposit upon booking to confirm your stay. Fees will be applied depending on the date that you cancel.
- Between booking and 1 month before arrival: 30% of the price
- Between 1 month and 1 week before arrival: 50% of the booking price
- Between 1 week and the day of arrival: the full price will be charged
Please note that customers have no right of withdrawal pursuant to Article L121-21-8 12 of the French Consumer Code. The Conditions of Sale outline the terms for cancelling and/or amending your booking.